° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Time to Stop Helping You

Seriously,
I don't care how much I suffer
Because I just wannna you to be happy
some of them might think that i'm stupid or even worst but i don't really care
cuz I'm always behind you
so that I can comfort you
whenever u need it
Sometimes mayb u don't wan me to comfort u
but i'll try my best to make you happy
I'm not trying to step into your life
I'm just trying to help you
so that u wouldn't get hurt like I do
____________________________________________________________________

Some people may say that i'm being stupid
because you have hurt me so deep
but still i can forgive him
guys chill out
Sometimes you should just try to
Forgive and forget the past
And just continue wit ur life..
But now i like someone else
I can't help you much ad
cuz i'm scared that i'll fell for you again
so take care........

No comments:

Post a Comment