° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Saturday 17 September 2011

No one cares

Mostly no one cares about you when you are emo or sad
Since no one cares, I'm gonna say sth out
Now I'm gonna let everything go
Cuz I know that I'm not gonna get anything
I realise that u're not suit for me & I'm not suit for you Haha
Sometimes I really wish that I really can hold on to you & I'll never let go









But it's not gonna work out like I want to Haizzzzzzz
I never gonna get wad I want Such a pity. ...



If we're meant to be together I'll never let you go For u're very precious to me & I really would do anything just to make u smile Cuz u're always handsome when u smile








If I eventually die I'll never leave you alone Becoz I never wanna c u cry For all the things we did together I'll never forget it
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment