° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Wednesday 30 May 2012

They live happliy ever after :)

When I was small I always like to watch fairies tales such as Cinderella , Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Aladdin and my all time favorite was Beauty and The Beast :))) Every time I watched that movie, I feel young hahaha 
While watching, I will always think that whether if I will met my other half like in the movie. Since now I'm a teenager I now understand what love truly means.
okay Straight to the point LOL haha
recently while I was on my Facebook I saw one of my friends sharing a couple's pictures. They were both from Taiwan. 
 I don't really how old are they but they had gotten married!!! I really envy them actually they can be someone they truly love till their old..
A few weeks back his wife had gave birth to a cute baby girl :) 
>< I'm really jealous of them... >< hahaha 
Here's a few pics of their life time story :P


During their dating days 



And they got married 



Even their pets join the celebration!! :D freaking cute! 

Then after a few months, his wife gave birth to a cute little angel :)
This was their first family photo!!! :D 

AND THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
SO LET'S GIVE THEM A BIG HAND AND WISH THEM STAY HELTHY AND MAY GOD BLESS THEM!! :D 
Source: from their Facebook accounts :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment