° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Friday 10 June 2011

My Korean Idol!!

I am totally a fan of KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!!!
as shown in the picture below..



He's cute right? hahaha
I really think that his voice is very nice and he really deserves to be popular...
OMG! LOL
I actually was not crazy over Koreean artists and everything else about Korea
till this day when i bought a Korean drama called "Boys Over Flowers"



It was a very nice drama and till now i'm still crazy over it!!!! :)))))
Then i came to be crazy over Kim Hyun Joong and now i'm crazy over everything about korea....
YEAH BABY!!!! LOL


And all my dream now is to travel to Korea and when I gt older I wanna to work in Korea...
I know that some of them will think that it was a totally stupid dream for a teenage girl but come on
I'm crazy over Korea k.. LOl...




I'LL SUPPORT U KOREA!!!! lol....

P.S : Not joking though.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment