° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Something happen to me heart...

Heart aching so much yesterday
I kept sawing faces of you
But they were not you...
I don't know why i suddenly miss you so much..
is it because the scars that u had left starts bring the pains back???
I really don't know

When I saw u and her laughing and smiling there everytime after tuition classes
the pain came without I knowing their presense
then I only realized that the pain had arrived when It hurts
Seriously,
something had happen to my heart
something that will never be erased or removed from my heart..
I'm really suffering right now...
I'm always the one who'll bite my lips so that i won't cry out the pain..
I wanted u to cure the pain inside me but I thee other hand I don't really want to...

My hands are shaking with pain
my first love..

No comments:

Post a Comment