° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Friday 29 April 2011

Y are my tears rolling down my cheek?

I don't know y am I stil crying..
Izit becuz I'm still loving you?
NO! I SHOULDN'T THINK OF THAT!
BECUZ U'RE WITH SUM1 ELSE!
I CAN'T BE SUM1 LIKE THAT!
But I just can't control my feelings
I just keep dreaming about the hurtful things that u had said to me
I reali thought that I had erase everything about u from my mind bt there's still a little bits left in my mind that were still no where to b found
I'm crying while typing tis post
becuz I just can't hold my tears any longer
Becuz there's a scar left behind on my heart
which reminds me of the hurtful things about u
I'm using tears to wash my face right now. . I juz can't stop crying right now. .
Maybe after crying,I'll fall alsleep and everything will b just the way there are the next day when I woke up. ..

2 comments:

  1. Your words that represent your pain are beyond what I could imagine.. I feel your sorrows =X

    ReplyDelete