° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Thursday 31 May 2012

Love always hurts

Nowadays guys had commit suicide because of love. They end their lives because their ex-girlfriends don't want them. Seriously, why wanna end your own lives?!?!?!?!? Naturally, love hurts in the end. If love does not hurts, then what does love mean??? Not trying to make haters but seriously people who commit suicide are pretty stupid.

 Last time I had thought about commit suicide too but in the end I didn't do it. I bet you are ain't why I wanna try and commit suicide. It was when I just entered secondary school, I had a crush with this one guy who was also transferred to that secondary. I thought that was love that time but it was not. During that time, I cried many times till one day when we chated and we said that he don't like me or anything. I Was really hurt that time and cut my wrist. Letting my blood flowing but finally I still wrap up my wound . Thinking all about it I was pretty stupid wasn't I? hahaha whatever it's all the past now. :)))) But now we are now a very good friends and I feel happier now that we were friends :)

REMEMBER! 
My advice to all people!! Don't be stupid and try to end your own life!!!!!! 
think of all the people around you. They are always worrying about you and missing you so don't be dumb! LOL 






No comments:

Post a Comment